the einstein way
The Einstein Project leadership team developed "the einstein way" to inform our stockholders what makes our organization different and allows for our success, while showcasing our core values. These behaviros in practice in our organizaiton create our culture.
Differentiating Behaviors to Create Success:
- We listen carefully to our stakeholder’s experiences, feedback & ideas in order to continuously improve.
- We provide an open and honest setting that allows our stakeholders to collaborate.
- We provide seamless interaction by providing speedy & easy solutions.
- We are on the leading edge; we analyze, select and/or create programs & services which meet the needs of our customers.
- We “Einstein” each product, infusing them with the best of our stakeholders’ ideas to create state-of-the-art, easy-to-use resources.
- We use pricing models that are sustainable for us as well as affordable for our customers. We use creative methods (lease vs. buy, recycling, donations, volunteer labor support, etc.) to develop the right solution for our customers while allowing us to keep our quality standards high and our product offerings fresh.
- We do what we commit to, creating an environment of high trust.
The result is that we are education-focused, easy to work with, and are our customers’ first choice.
Core Value Behaviors:
We proactively listen to others. We speak up so others know what we are thinking. We observe the Platinum Rule: treat others as they wish to be treated.
We relate all activities and decisions to our Einstein mission and vision.
We drive and embrace change with an open mind by consistently looking for better ways to accomplish our mission.
We share key information and work jointly to assure maximum effectiveness to achieve our mission and goals. We are inclusive of all “our” people – customers, employees, volunteers and community members’ voices are all heard.
We act and relate (with our attitudes, encouragement, and insights) to positively impact all those we come in contact with each day.
We bring a light-hearted approach to our work and relationships, which not only makes others want to be around us, but actually makes us all more productive.